Friday, February 21, 2014

Sarah and Mark: Fall wedding Inn at St Johns

Fall weddings are some of my favorites.  I love the colors, the weather, and the brides.  Couples are realizing how wonderful a time fall is to get married too.  Every year I get more and more fall weddings.  Last fall I had the pleasure of doing a wedding for a friend from college, Sarah.  Sarah knew exactly what she wanted, which made my job as the florist so easy. Her professional images just came back so I had to share them with you.
Love the purple dresses for fall!
For flowers we used the orange/yellow variegated mini calla lilies, green hypericum berries, yellow roses, circus roses, and purple orchids and purple leucadendron.  I love to put personal touches in a brides bouquet. The mini photo frames Sarah gave me were such a sweet way for her to have her loved ones with her on her wedding day.  



Groomsmen at The Inn at St Johns chapel.

Sarah's design for the centerpieces were simple and elegant.  We used LED lights under the glass marbles and then a floating candle at night.  They look beautiful at night glowing with the mini callas.  


One of my favorite tips to give brides is to use the ceremony flowers at the reception too.  This is a side photo of the flowers I made to go on the sides of the alter in the chapel.  Placing them on the ends of the head table is a great way to get more out of your flower budget.

Some of my favorite roses, Circus Roses, have a yellow, orange, and red petal like a sunset.
I'm so honored to have done Sarah and Mark's wedding flowers.  The atrium at the Inn at St John's is a perfect place to have a wedding anytime of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment