Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wedding Show Season


January has been a busy month for me at Floral Sense.  Over the last four months I have been focusing on advertising so I can get my amazing affordable designs out to many more brides.  Sunday January 26th was the third annual Wedding Marketplace at Woodfield in Grand Blanc.  The show started off a little slow with all the snow we were worried that the turn out would be low.  About an hour in things really started pickup up. Big thanks to my girl Angie for all the help with the show, Nordlie Flint for being the best wholesaler, Kitchen Glam for the matching aprons, and Special Occasions for the table and chair linens.  I can call the show a big success thanks to all your help.  I will definitely be busy all summer now!


Coming up next is our Vintage Wedding Inspiration at The Durant Hotel in Flint.  The next couple weeks I will be working hard to get all the amazing details coordinated with our participating vendors.  I'm also excited that a much better writer Mary will feature the shoot on her new blog The Wedding Roost!

Lastly our blog page has been giving a much needed face lift from my talented cousin. You can follow her blog at Life Unscripted.  She writes a little bit of everything and its all worth reading!  Thank you Elise!



1 comment:

  1. Excited to hear things are going well! Glad you like the updates! :)

    ReplyDelete