Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer 2013

What a great busy wedding season!  This summer has been all about the rustic and romantic.  One of my favorite weddings this summer was Alissa's soft pink wedding.  I love the touch of rustic with the twine on the stems and boutonnieres.


A big thanks to Comer Photography for the awesome photos!

Another great light pink wedding I was super honored to be a part of was for my friend Natalie.  Her beautiful wedding was at Medowbrook Mansion.  The Mansion was more like a castle and Natalie looked a real princes.  Her bouquet was soft roses, orchids, ranunculus and some bling to top it off!




Thanks for all the great weddings this summer!  I'll be posting more soon.  BIG thanks to Denny at Double Exposure Photography for lots of referrals and I will be posting his photos as soon as I get them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment