Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Start of Wedding Season!

Wedding Season is underway!   I have had several wonderful weddings in the last few weeks.  The first was a friend from college.  Her colors were royal blue and silver.  Her husband loves U of M and that was an inspiration for the wedding.  She chose to do white roses with a blue accent of iris. 

The next wedding I had the pleasure of doing was for a bride name Nicole.  The girls dresses were a cobalt color and she decided to accent with purple flowers.  Her bouquet was white roses and stephanotis, half of them had pearls and half of them had rhinestones to match her dress.  The girls had purple roses and dark purple lisianthus.




Nicole also had 36 centerpeices! Half of them were on my 24" tapered vases with hydrangeas, roses, and stock all in purple!  The other half were short cubes with amazing dark purple hydrangea and white roses!






Sonya was my next bride.  Her wedding was accented with hot pink roses and damask wrap.  Sonya's wedding was a little different that my usual because she used bouquet holders.  I have to say I was very happy with the shape that the bouquet holders gave to the flowers.  They looked amazing.  I covered the bouquet holders with quilt batting then wrapped them with damask fabric.  After this wedding I will definitely be using more bouquet holders.




No comments:

Post a Comment