Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's all about the PINK!

Here are some of Sonya's professional photos.  I love how her photographer was creative and focused on the hot pink bouquets!






Bride Ashley's gorgeous pink Gerber wedding was a hit!  Here request was simple and elegant and that's what I delivered.  Special thanks to my cousin-in-law Angie and new designer Cristy for all the help with this one. 




This was a bouquet that I made just for fun.  My bank proudly displayed it for two weeks, when I picked it up its was still pretty!  My flowers are so fresh you could display them for two weeks after a wedding.





This wedding was white and light pink mini callas. The centerpieces were elegant and contrasted with the bright tables. 





Here is an wedding from last year, my sorority sister Carmen and her lovely hot pink roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment